22 Jun Project Manager Position Opening
Due to the expansion of our project activities we are currently looking for an additional experienced, motivated and dynamic Project Manager. For the suitably experienced applicant this challenging post is available on a full-time basis. Experience of working with European Cooperation Projects (ideally projects funded by the European Commission’s Creative Europe programme) is preferred.
He or she will be the main point of contact for all the partners involved across a minimum of 5 countries. He or she will have to handle budget and timesheet management and will have to set up a project management information system (which will include documentation management and communication management).
Main activities and responsibilities in project administration and management:
• overall responsibility for the complete management of the project;
• daily communication with international and local project partners;
• project progress monitoring;
• preparation and processing of technical and financial reports;
• maintenance and update of project web page;
• organisation of teleconferences / project meetings / workshops / conferences.
Experience and skills:
• Master degree;
• 2+ years of experience with project administration and management as well project proposal writing (EU projects or IPA projects);
• fluent in English and Serbian (both verbally and in written);
• good computer literacy and skills;
• strong communication (both oral and written in formal and informal situations),
presentation and organisational skills;
• target oriented;
• responsibility, flexibility, ability to work both in team and independently;
• ability to work in multinational environment;
• willingness to travel;
• driving licence;
- opportunity of self-realization in a small growing Association;
- cooperation on excellent European collaborative projects;
- further education and professional development.
Expected start of work is September 2020. To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter (both in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org till July 15th 2020. Only candidates that proceed to the next round will be contacted by August 5th 2020.
Association KROKODIL is dedicated to production of literary, cultural and sociopolitical programs and projects with the aim of developing literary audiences and those that are interested in culture as such, promotion of the culture of dialogue, reconciliation and reconstruction of the broken links particularly in the region of the Western Balkans but also in deepening of the mutual understanding and the acceptance of differences in the European context and elsewhere. For more please visit www.krokodil.rs.